Evaluation Question 6
What have you learnt about technologies from the process of contracting this product?
Gopro- To film the underwater shots, we used my GoPro Hero 1. I had previously used this for purely recreational purposes however for this project I learnt about how to use it efficiently and get the best possible shots for the film. Due to the camera not having a screen I was concerned that the shots we recorded would not be what we wanted. However I learnt that due to the fish eye lens that the camera has a very wide scope and picked up exactly what we wanted.
Final Cut Pro- Here is a screenshot of the software we used to edit. Here you can see how I positioned different sound effects to create variation in the soundtrack to make sure it the soundtrack felt natural and was not overpowering. During this shot I also learnt about transitions. I experimented with fades to add more suspense and emotion to the scene as the character walks towards it. This was done by splitting the shot into segments and then adjusting the transitions.
Gopro- To film the underwater shots, we used my GoPro Hero 1. I had previously used this for purely recreational purposes however for this project I learnt about how to use it efficiently and get the best possible shots for the film. Due to the camera not having a screen I was concerned that the shots we recorded would not be what we wanted. However I learnt that due to the fish eye lens that the camera has a very wide scope and picked up exactly what we wanted.
Final Cut Pro- Here is a screenshot of the software we used to edit. Here you can see how I positioned different sound effects to create variation in the soundtrack to make sure it the soundtrack felt natural and was not overpowering. During this shot I also learnt about transitions. I experimented with fades to add more suspense and emotion to the scene as the character walks towards it. This was done by splitting the shot into segments and then adjusting the transitions.

Comments
Post a Comment