Evaluation Question 7

Looking back at your preliminary task, what do you feel you have learnt in the progression from it to the full product? 



 Here is our preliminary task-


Visually our final product is to a much higher standard. I believe this is a result of careful planning when it comes to a shot list. During our preliminary we focused mostly on the script, and I believe we  did not pay as much attention to camera angles and composition as we should have. I learnt from watching our preliminary the importance of having a good shot list and this was something I made sure was done well in the making of our final product. 



Here is an experimental we made at the start of the year. This was made in an extremely short period of time and I believe it improved my ability to make quick decisions when filming. 

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Origin Music And Sound

Titles Analysis